The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Is Anyone Doing 4:3?
27 Mar 2014, 15:22
I've decided to fast three days a week. I'm choosing Fridays, Mondays and Wednesdays. Is anyone else doing this?
Re: Is Anyone Doing 4:3?
27 Mar 2014, 15:24
Hi jujube.

I'm in the middle of a 2 day back to back fast and am contemplating doing a third day tomorrow...this may sound silly and I may well think so in the morning, but perhaps worth a try! I know I'm going out for a Thai meal on Saturday and will probably have cooked breakie on Sunday, so it may be worth having a go!

Best of luck xx
27 Mar 2014, 15:30
Yes - I do 4:3 - the days can vary depending on what I'm doing but usually Mon, Weds and Thurs or Fri. Haven't had any problems doing 2 consecutive days but haven't tried 3.....although I don't usually eat until the evenings anyway.
27 Mar 2014, 15:44
I've been doing 4.3 for nearly a month now and did a stint of it before Xmas. If you're new to this fasting lark I would suggest getting 5.2 sorted first. Then maybe 16.8 to ease you into more fasting days. It doesn't really make you lose weight faster. For me it does stop me partying too long at the weekend. Like many, I can fast ok but when I've got a free run I can over indulge.

@pinchypops just take it easy my luv. 3 in a row is pretty extreme.
27 Mar 2014, 16:14
I have been doing 4:3 since October last year @jujube and it's worked a treat! Occasionally I have done ADF either to undo damage from festivities such as Christmas or in preparation for a holiday.
27 Mar 2014, 16:17
Whilst I don't do 4:3 myself I know lots of others on here do and they LOVE so you are in good company,

Ballerina x :heart:
28 Mar 2014, 18:06
Thank you for the feedback! First fast today!
7 posts Page 1 of 1