The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 1 of 2
It's my Fastiversary!
05 Apr 2014, 16:55
:cake:

It's my Fastiversary! Last year at this time I was 30 some pounds heaver, and thinking that I couldn't possibly go the day within 500 calories! But I had to try it. It just sounded so right to me, and possible. And it was a big surprise to me that I could! It wasn't easy, but it has been doable. And here I am 1 year later, still going strong.

I found this forum, and was so thankful for the warm welcome from you all. It helped me to see that there were others who were also on this journey, and read about their tactics and stumbles - and make a few friends. And though I don't have much time to check in, I have been able to follow many of you, enjoy your progress, and learn from you. I'm so appreciative to all of you who make this forum what it is! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

So here I am, eating more prunes :oops:, eating much less, in much smaller windows of time, with 8-9 inches gone from around my waist, feeling much gratitude to all of you, and to Dr. M for his program.
I still have a long way to go! Waist wise I'm half-way there, and I'm confident I've changed the way I eat forever.
So today I celebrate! :cake:
Re: It's my Fastiversary!
05 Apr 2014, 17:38
Congratulations on your success so far, and long may it continue. Good luck for the next year!
05 Apr 2014, 18:18
Wow! Looking good and doing great LittleJoy, congratulations on your wonderful year of choosing who you really want to be, long may it continue :0) {{{+}}}
05 Apr 2014, 18:23
Ahh LittleJoy look at you,youre lovely! Well done and big congratulations on your achievement!
image.jpg
(9.25 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
05 Apr 2014, 18:26
Congrats to you! You must be feeling big joy today! :) Continued success.
05 Apr 2014, 18:32
Well, look at you @LittleJoy - you look fantastic! What a difference a year makes eh?!

I love the Fastiversary thread as it is so inspirational - thanks so much for sharing your story & good luck for the future! Xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
05 Apr 2014, 18:43
Congratulations on your Fastiversary @LittleJoy
What an amazing difference a year makes you look fantastic well done and long may it continue.
Be very proud of all you've achieved. :heart:
:clover: :clover: :clover:
05 Apr 2014, 18:46
Congratulations and don't you look wonderful, bet you feel great as well.

Ballerina x :heart:
05 Apr 2014, 18:50
Welcome to the club, you have done amazingly well, and have been highly rewarded for your efforts. I bet your reflection gives you a surprise when you see yourself in a shop window or the like. :like: :like: :grin: :lol:
05 Apr 2014, 18:52
Wow what a change. Happy Fastiversary. :)
Dee
06 Apr 2014, 02:26
Congratulations and best wishes for your continued success! :clover:
06 Apr 2014, 06:10
Thanks folks! it's so great to make it to a year. It really doesn't seem like it's been that long. I think fasting is a little like meditation, time changes when you don't eat, when you don't have that lunchtime some days, the days go by differently.
06 Apr 2014, 07:39
Well done you, and what a transformation !!!!!
06 Apr 2014, 20:35
Thanks all :) I'm so happy! I was thinking today, I'm a little on the slow side with losing weight, and I started out extra slow. If anyone out there is in my boat, I just encourage you to hang in there. 1/2 pound or so every week in the right direction is just fine with me now! I'm very pleased to have lost 30 some odd pounds at this point, and it's been worth it for me! :)
06 Apr 2014, 20:47
Congratulations, what an amazing transformation!
24 posts Page 1 of 2