The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Log-in Trouble ?
09 Aug 2013, 12:18
So there's no post's about logging in problems I can only assume that the problem is mine alone :curse: couldn't get on last night or this morning but bingo bee shopping and all seems ok now :clover: Sue
Re: Log-in Trouble ?
09 Aug 2013, 12:20
Server seemed to have crashed yesterday but I'm on ok today :0)
09 Aug 2013, 12:21
Thankfully it wasn't a crash, it was scheduled maintenance at the datacentre - unfortunately their email notification to our host never made it, so our host didn't know and wasn't able to pre-warn us of the downtime!
09 Aug 2013, 12:22
I couldn't get in either last night, but today it has been working , but very slow - like "thinking" :razz: ..
09 Aug 2013, 12:24
Oohh thanks for that because my guarantee is about to run out on my tablet and thought it was my problem :like: and yes very slow
:clover: Sue
Thanks moogie + happy fastiversary :heart: :heart: :heart: Sue
09 Aug 2013, 12:26
Running slow? Hmm, will have to keep an eye on that. It shouldn't be!
09 Aug 2013, 12:27
Yes, I saw your Facebook/twitter post yesterday Moogie. Definitely slow today though, I just wrote a great long pm and then lost it as I submitted. Never mind, good exercise for my fingers :lol:

No Sue, not you, don't worry. We were all missing our fix yesterday.
09 Aug 2013, 12:31
Thanks Wendy yes getting withdrawals :heart: don't know how I managed to sleep last night lol :clover: Sue
09 Aug 2013, 12:34
I thought the IT department at my office had blocked me because I spend far too much time on it at work. I had quite a productive work day with it down.
Zasha
09 Aug 2013, 12:38
:curse: I felt 'lost' yesterday because of the site problems. So imagine the big grin on my face this afternoon when I was able to log on. So hi everyone and happy fasting :victory:
10 posts Page 1 of 1