The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
looking forward to eating.
15 Oct 2013, 23:08
Hi peeps.

This is my second week on the 5:2 diet, and loving every minute, with inch and a half and 2lbs down.

Well I say loving every minute I meant to say I'm enjoying eating on non fast days, I so look forward to eating all the sorts of food I enjoyed before I started 5:2, but couldn't on different diets.
I don't know if it's just me but I plan what I want to eat and what nice treats I can have.

The headaches only lasted for the first day which I am pleased about.

I want to shake the hand of the person who thought of 5:2, it's fab.
Re: looking forward to eating.
15 Oct 2013, 23:36
I've never been someone that's cut things out on diets because I've ALWAYS 'wey hey'd' at the weekends so I can't compare.
Glad it's going well for you gnt :)
Lil :heart:
16 Oct 2013, 01:48
I do that too.

Before starting this WOE I was on a diet of 1200 calories a day and always felt deprived. Yesterday was a fast day for me and it was a lot easier knowing that I could eat "treat" foods today. Now I need to get back to sleep cos I'm having a bacon sandwich for breakfast lol.
16 Oct 2013, 05:28
The thing that gets me through fast days is thinking of what I can eat the next day, definitely different to calorie restricting every day :smile:
4 posts Page 1 of 1