The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Lost on 'Feed' days!
29 Aug 2013, 16:53
Hi,

I've only done two fasts so far (I haven't gone down the 500 calorie route, but find it's easier for me if I stick to water and camomile tea, otherwise I feel hungry!!) However, does anybody find that when they are doing their fasts they feel in control, yet when I'm on a 'normal' day such as today I feel a bit lost and not sure what to eat and what I want to eat (if that makes sense)> Is this normal and will I get a bit more of a pattern as time goes on??
Re: Lost on 'Feed' days!
29 Aug 2013, 17:38
I found feed days way harder as there's more choice and more to think about. Relax, eat what you feel like in hopefully moderate amounts and as time goes on, it gets easier.

Don't overthink it for the first 2/3 months, just make sure you both eat enough and enjoy it. :-)
29 Aug 2013, 21:16
Thanks BBT053 - I think that's really good advice, will try to chill abit.
29 Aug 2013, 21:22
Exactly what BB said, relax. What would you normally eat? If its a reasonably healthy diet then just do the same.
4 posts Page 1 of 1