The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Lost weight :D
25 Aug 2013, 23:00
I've gone from 11st 5lb to 11st 1b and although it's happening quite slowly - which I'm guessing is because I don't have a massive amount to lose as I'm 5'8 - I feel good!
I'm fasting today after a few days of not dreadful eating, but not wonderful either and although it's not even 9.00AM yet and I'm hungry, I feel so motivated by this weight loss that I am even more determined!!
This forum has helped me lots, it's good to know other people are fasting on the same days as it somehow makes it easier!!
Unfortunately I am not feeling 100% so some of my calories are being taken up from Lemsip and throat sweets but I will look forward to a dinner of soup with low cal noodles and get an early night :heart:
Have a great day everyone.
Re: Lost weight :D
25 Aug 2013, 23:01
That's fantastic! Congratulations :-)

I hope you feel better soon!
25 Aug 2013, 23:15
Thanks Tracie, me too. It's no fun feeling like you're swallowing razor blades. Lol.
25 Aug 2013, 23:19
Hi Smiler, well done. Sorry you dont feel well, I have just got over the same thing, those razor blades are no fun. I found gargling warm salty water helped a little. Hope you feel better soon.
25 Aug 2013, 23:47
Congratulations LilSmiler - that's great and I hope you are feeling better.

Wineoclock - LOVE Your profile name :-)
26 Aug 2013, 05:47
Congratulations and get well soon :) It might help if if you add a bit of grated fresh ginger to a honey and lemon. It's very warming and soothing :)
26 Aug 2013, 11:26
Well Done on your lost weight :like: Hope by now you're feeling a little better :heart: Good Luck. Sue
27 Aug 2013, 00:45
Thanks everyone. Feeling better today :) and it's a feast day! Not going mad though as I'm so excited to see 10stone something on the scales! First time in years.
8 posts Page 1 of 1