The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Measurments & Fat Loss !!!
23 Aug 2013, 19:43
:handshake: My new interim wardrobe of new clothes I purchased recently one item in particular a purple top to go with trousers or a skirt well actually didn't fit nicely ( a catalogue sale item ) was lovely and I had to keep it :heart:
It was my '' I'll slim into it item '' which I promised my self I would never do again, well I tried it on this morning and it fits beautifully :heart:
I'm out tomorrow night and I will be wearing it. Now explain this one to me 19 weeks ago I was wearing m&co size 26/28 and tomorrow's top is catalogue size 20 which I nearly sent back !!! This really perked me up today and guess what I went and did :grin: I bought a size 18 top !!! Never tried it on because us large ladies don't do those poky little changing rooms, well got the sale bargain £5 top home and its not looking good ( basically doesn't fit) today but well before Christmas it will be deffo :like:
So obviously I've done it again bought a '' must grow into item '' we ladies never learn do we but at a fiver well who cares because charity shops are more expensive than that :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm so happy with this WOL and wanted to share this with you lovely people :heart:
Do you think this is the ''fat burning effect'' because I've never had such amazing results?I know my 33lbs lost I great but really 28 down to 20
And obviously were not talking designer labels here I'm completely Gobsmacked and can't get used to looking at smaller sizes weird. Sue
Re: Measurments & Fat Loss !!!
23 Aug 2013, 20:11
Sue, I think you should be the "Poster Girl" for this wol. Your posts are always so positive and brimming over with enthusiasm and positivity! You are an inspiring woman! I bet you look fab in your new clothes and not just because you're a few sizes smaller! Your positive attitude and zest for life just shines through all your posts and I really admire that (and all the walking you do!!...) Well done and keep it up. :heart: :clover:
23 Aug 2013, 20:46
Dhana Thank you for that :heart: but I'm not good with cameras Lol
Maybe my new cheap clothing will inspire me yet. But yes you're correct of course I'm so excited really and so amazed at my shape and just want to share the way I feel to all the M/obese people who are just starting there journey because basically there is NEW HOPE and I'm the living proof !!! Very naughty today though went shopping instead of walking (last minute change of plan ) will have to make up for it sat +sun
But you've also been very successful Well Done :heart: :heart: and you know how I'm feeling, we just had a big difference of numbers at the start
:clover: :clover: Sue
23 Aug 2013, 21:12
I always recognise myself in your posts, yesterday my mum looked after the kids and sent me shopping and I am now buying size 18 trousers which not only fit, but have some room! I've also bought size 20 tops which in the changing rooms looked about right that I now need to go back and change as I bought a size 18 'inspirational' top and when I got home realised it fitted and far better than the size 20's! I'm so chuffed! Life on 5:2 is pretty darn good! Keep up the good work and all the encouraging posts, I know I never thought I'd stop being obese, but I'm already on the brink and I love it! :0)
23 Aug 2013, 21:22
How wonderful and motivating for everyone ! Yes, the positive energy from this forum is definitely helping me and everybody here. My OH and I have never had this longetivity with any WOE and it is now our life. So easy and flexible ! Way to go :wink:
23 Aug 2013, 21:31
Wow mariposa you're soooo close :heart: :heart: But yes with this WOL you just know you WILL make it & in your case soooooon
Well done and I will see you on the other side :clover: :clover: Sue

Dsmith30 and OH yes an amazing WOL the flexibility of it giving it the main reason we're all finding it easy and yes enjoyable, with lots of help from this forum. Good Luck :clover: :clover: Sue
23 Aug 2013, 21:51
Like Mariposa, I recognise myself when I read your posts. I was a size 22/24 and creeping rapidly towards a 26. I've just gone into a 14 and I even enjoy ironing my tops now! They just look so little on the ironing board! I get a huge sense of achievement and can't believe they're mine!
24 Aug 2013, 07:23
Got a huge grin on my face reading this thread. :grin: :grin: :grin:
I bought aspirational trousers on holiday - I don't usually buy clothes at all :shock: but had to and have never bought 'to get into clothes'
Not brave enough to try them again yet after the holiday, but the new clothes bought for work are feeling slightly looser. Could be just slackening off with washing though...
Keep up the positive posts folks- fair brightens the day
24 Aug 2013, 08:16
such a wonderful post!! Inspiring and marvelous. Really pleased for you and looking forwards to more. Love it!! x
24 Aug 2013, 08:27
Thanks miffy yes I know what you mean I just thought my ironing board had shrunk also Lol :heart: :heart:
Janeg that's the word my brain wouldn't come up with last night
aspirational clothing, well I'm not going to buy anymore just in case they go out of fashion before I get there ( No Chance this time )
Thanks drilakila carry on the good work you've done brilliantly yourself and your catching me up getting nearer to your new wardrobe :heart:
Good luck to us all and yes keep up the posting :clover: :clover: Sue
10 posts Page 1 of 1