The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
I have struggled over the past 2 -3 weeks. Only managed 1 fast last week and none this week :( I've been suffering from some peri menopausal symptoms for the first time and not liking it one bit!!
Not wanting to slip and start gaining I am going to start fresh Monday and get back into my routine.
We have my partner's Christmas party night on 2nd November ( yes that early) which is giving me something to aim for.
I would love to be another 7 lbs lighter by then. Current weight 12st 10 lb.
So...... here I go. I know it works and I can lose that last wee bit. :)
Don't beat yrself up,it happens to the best of us! And its not easy when yr hormones play up!
Its good you have a goal to focus on..just think how much better you will feel in that party dress
if you can drop a few more pounds and inches
And if its any consolation, i would be THRILLED to weigh 12 stone 10 lbs! X
Hi Bofa Well there's no need for me to kick you up the **** coz you've done it yourself and like candicemarie I dream of that weight :heart:
But back to you your first goal of losing 7 lb is doable and you know how its done so come on Christmas is coming early this year bet you can already see your outfit so do it for yourself coz your worth it :heart:
Good Luck and let's do this together :clover: Sue. :clover:
Awww com'on! thought we were going to give us the opportunity to pull out @janeg's wet fish to bring you around, :( you took all the fun out of us giving you a kick up the A** :razz: LoL ok you've stated it and now you have to stick to the game plan, no deviations :shock: :shock: :grin:
Chin up, chest out :shock: stiff upper lip and shoulder to the wheel.
All pre 21st century and totally irrelevant now!
All you need is 5/2 24hours each, one meal at the end of each @ 500 cals each meal, drinking water and unsweetened black coffee only through the fast. TDEE max on other days should see you there. Best keep a log to tighten it up too.
Onwards and downwards honey :0)
Good luck for tomorrow. At least you have not left it too long to get a grip on yourself. Just think of the dress you can treat yourself to for the do!
I've been exactly the same! It's been a little fasting and a lot of eating the past few weeks.
Gonna have a fast day tomorrow and start fresh! Come on, we can do this!!!! :like: :clover: :heart:
Yeeeaaahh GO EVERYONE GO here we are on the run-up to Christmas LET'S GO FOR IT !!!!!
Thanks folks. I have read all your posts and laughed at the wet fish comments. Let's do this. Monday here we come....... look out!

Your support is invaluable. X
Yay! Go Bofa! I've been a bit slack myself lately but tomorrow we fast! Check in here and post in the 'Fasting today Monday 30th Sept'...
:clover: :clover: :like: :bugeyes:
10 posts Page 1 of 1