The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

13 posts Page 1 of 1
my fastiversary
07 Jan 2014, 20:15
I can hardly believe it. It is exactly one year ago today that my life changed for the better.

Michael M. Was on BBC breakfast news talking about his new book and the 5:2 WOE. Everything made sence. This was exactly what I needed at that time. I knew I had to lose weight but had no idea how to do it as I did not believe in diets that made you slim then as soon as you started eating normally again the weight plus more piled back on again..... So on 7th January 2013 I started my 5:2 journey. I have not looked back. It was the best decision I have every made. I have found 5:2 very easy to stick with and have lost almost 3 stone. If it hadn't been for the Christmas break I know I would have reached my goal of losing 3 stone by now. But, life is for living and this WOE is flexible and fits in with life.

For anyone new to 5:2 stick with it. It really does work if you are careful and watch what you eat even on feast days as many of us on here can testify.

I would like to say a great big thank you to everyone on here who has encouraged and supported me along the way.

Thank you and here's to another great year.

Lesley. :grin:
Re: my fastiversary
07 Jan 2014, 20:20
Well done Lesley, I just looked at your tracker. Wow!! You should be very proud of yourself. Good luck for maintenance, don't forget to keep posting.
07 Jan 2014, 20:22
Ah happy fastiversary Lesley! You must feel so good today! X
image.jpg
image.jpg (60.01 KiB) Viewed 327 times
07 Jan 2014, 20:31
Oh, how fantastic Lesley. Happy fastiversary :drink: :party: :rainbow: You are such an inspiration. I hope I can say I've lost three stones a year from now. I'm sure you'll be at the 3st goal in no time and you're right about xmas, this is a WOL and life's there for living and enjoying. Well done you.

:) Go 5:2 :)
07 Jan 2014, 20:32
Happy fastiversary Lesley :heart:
07 Jan 2014, 20:34
Yours is a great story Lesley and I'm sure will inspire many newbies just starting out on their fasting journey. Well done and congratulations on your fastiversary!
07 Jan 2014, 20:35
Happy Anniversary
I started my journey on Monday and although I have only completed 1 fast and 1 feast day I am loving the change to my lifestyle.
Reading this has made me feel I can do this an it will be a new way of life.
:like: :smile:
07 Jan 2014, 20:35
:smile: Congratulations Lesley, what a fantastic 12 months!
07 Jan 2014, 20:36
Congratulations! It's my fastiversary too so I'm celebrating with you today! Back on track with fasting for the new year and looking forward to completing my journey with you this year! Has transformed my life too! :0)
07 Jan 2014, 20:40
Congratulations! Great results and magical numbers are in sight :victory:
07 Jan 2014, 21:15
Gosh. Thank you everybody for your very kind comments.

Congratulations to you too Mariposa on your anniversary and you have also had a great loss.

What a lovely image CandiceMarie. Made me smile.

Thank you

Lesley
07 Jan 2014, 21:22
:star: :star: Happy Fastiversary @Lesley54:star: :star:
Congratulations on your weightloss and :drink: :drink: Cheers
To another great year :heart: :heart:
07 Jan 2014, 21:26
Happy Fastiversary Mariposa, well done to you for your great weight loss.
13 posts Page 1 of 1