The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
My first weigh in!
10 Jan 2014, 11:04
Started the 5:2 diet On Monday just weighed myself and I've lost 6lb in 4 days! Hope I don't put it back on this weekend!! X
Re: My first weigh in!
10 Jan 2014, 11:07
Great start Staceylouise but don't expect that rate of loss to continue as the average is 1lb a week. Fab inspiration though to continue so very well done and good luck with your future fasts!
10 Jan 2014, 11:10
Congrats Stacey and fab start!! :-)
10 Jan 2014, 11:17
I know I won't lose that much again but my aim is to loose 2-4 stone by august.
I have quite a lot to lose too so that will have made my lose more on my first weigh in.
Hoping to stick to this diet though!

Thanks everyone
10 Jan 2014, 11:22
WOW! Congrats, i am sure you will reach your goal! Have you checked on the progress tracker to see what the average loss per week for someone of your build and age is, this should give you a good indication of the loss you should expect from now on.

Best of luck :-)
10 Jan 2014, 11:31
That's an amazing start...well done!
10 Jan 2014, 11:53
Awesome! Congrats!!
10 Jan 2014, 11:56
Congrats Stacey, such an encouraging start isnt it! X
10 Jan 2014, 12:00
Wonderful!!!! I'm a bit worried about my weigh in but it's only my first week of first ever 5:2 diet. We'll see. Congrats and keep up with the good work.
10 Jan 2014, 12:54
:heart: Well done @Staceylouise09 :heart:
That's a great start for you and will provide the motivation to keep you on the straight + narrow it will also make you have a weekend of caution I think because your goal for August will always be in your mind therefore you won't fail with this WOL unlike all the other unsustainable diets out there, you have been paid for all your hard work done by you this week. :heart: :heart: :heart:
10 Jan 2014, 12:57
Super result!! well done you!

Initially, I lost 3 pounds a week for 3 weeks which I found VERY MOTIVATING!

Keep it up, it gets easier!!
10 Jan 2014, 13:19
Well done - this kind of loss early on is really motivating. Keep up the good work :-D :-D
10 Jan 2014, 13:50
Well done! I lost just over three stone between May and October last year so it can be done! Stay motivated :)
10 Jan 2014, 15:01
Well done. It is a good idea to get the tape measure out and measure all over. Places like your biceps, thighs, calves, rib cage, neck even your feet along with the usual bust, waist and hips. There will be weeks where the scales will stay the same, but the tape measure will show a firming up, especially if you incorporate a bit of exercise into your regime.
15 posts Page 1 of 1