The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
My Last Fast of the Year!
18 Dec 2013, 15:24
I am fasting today and I will call it officially my last fast of the year! I am going to Mexico!!!! :victory: :smile: :heart: :heart:
I don't leave until Saturday but there are some parties the rest of the week and I don't think I would be able to sneak another fast, nor do I want to.

I hope that I have learned to control myself and I will not succumb to the extremes of my well know glutony during my vacation.

Anyway, good luck everyone, I will check-in after January 5 or so.
Re: My Last Fast of the Year!
18 Dec 2013, 15:46
Have a great Christmas and enjoy your holiday, see you back here next year

Ballerina x :heart:
18 Dec 2013, 15:52
Have a fabulous time and ooh Mexico, one of the places on my to visit list. We will be here waiting for everyone to return from their crimble Hols
18 Dec 2013, 16:11
I guess you'll have a hot Christmas then will you? Have a wonderful time and enjoy your food. :)
18 Dec 2013, 16:14
Have a wonderful time in the sun :cool: :cool: :cool:
18 Dec 2013, 16:25
WooooHoooooooooo! Happy Trails Iz! See you in the New Year
Take care and enjoy the fast free break! X
18 Dec 2013, 16:27
Wow!! xmas in Mexico!!

Enjoy and happy holidays :-)
7 posts Page 1 of 1