The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
After reading so many positive comments ( and 5 - star reviews) about MyFitnesspal , thought I'd give it a go and download the free app. However , I can't get beyond the opening page , which requests my Facebook login. I don't subscribe to Facebook and don't plan to - is there a way round this or is Facebook membership a pre-requisite ? ( in which case I'll abandon my attempts. ). Don't recollect Facebook being mentioned in the initial blurb . . .
Just sign up with am email address and password
The FB sign-in should just be an option. God, I would rather die than have all my stats cropping up on my FB newsfeed lol.
I never use my Facebook page to log into anything. Ne'er the twain shall meet!
Many thanks brand-ie - success achieved ! Now this technophobe is trying to work out how best to use it . . . . !
Goldilox x
Goldilox, my favourite use for MyFitnessPal is to input recipes, especially things I make for my fast day dinners. Today I will add a portion of my Quorn Mince Bolognese (out of the freezer) to my Food Diary
It is very good for inputting recipes.
I love MFP it's my way of keeping on track. As every time I go to eat I log it. You'll be amazed how many lost cals can mount up. Plus I like the way it stores "my recipes"
8 posts Page 1 of 1