The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Nearly there...
02 Sep 2013, 16:32
Why was I so scared to fast?
It's a nice feeling, much better than the I've pigged out feeling guilty feeling!

Thanks to everyone who supported me on my moaning thread!

Have a veggie burger and veg for tea, just had a strawberry mousse at lunch, yes hungry but happy :-)
Re: Nearly there...
02 Sep 2013, 16:36
Another hour to go for me to my salad, tuna and hard boiled egg, easy on the dressing!
02 Sep 2013, 16:38
:star: :hugright: :hugleft: we knew you'd be ok Claire :heart:

Chris x
02 Sep 2013, 18:39
:like:
02 Sep 2013, 18:40
Had my dinner and feeling hungry! I can do this.
Doc Martin is on at 9pm so that will distract me till bedtime :grin:
02 Sep 2013, 18:48
Well you're not alone in feeling peckish. I am! And I know it's habit rather than being truly hungry. I'm watching tv too. We can make it till bedtime... :clover:
02 Sep 2013, 19:50
Definitely no point caving in at this time of night that's what I think, feeling hungry too but nearly bedtime.
02 Sep 2013, 19:58
McPrincess wrote: Definitely no point caving in at this time of night that's what I think.

Hee hee, that's exactly what I always tell myself too :like:
02 Sep 2013, 20:16
Great news Claire. Fast day near to an end so feel proud of your achievement.
See you on your next fast day.

Lesley
02 Sep 2013, 20:22
Yay you made it :grin: knew you could. I find a low cal hot choc helps the after dinner cravings. Then I go to bed early.
02 Sep 2013, 20:34
Hurray! Glad to hear it, Claire. I find some days are easier/harder than others and you don't know until the day which kind it will be.
I'm near the end of a fast day too - my first one in about a month, did about 600cals today. I took August off! Ate a fair bit of chocolate, and delicious bread & bagels, had some drinks, but didn't go bonkers. Only gained a kilo, so ok with that.
Am having some hot water with lemon juice in it now and have just eaten a prune. :-) Here we go! I
02 Sep 2013, 21:02
Bedtime now...
I think I had around 600 cals but I'm happy with that as doing 4:3.
Looking forward to breakfast!
02 Sep 2013, 21:07
Good on you. A natural non-sugar yogurt is a good start to a feed day, probiotics soothe your tum.
Have a happy day :0)
02 Sep 2013, 22:36
That's great Claire.
Delighted you're back on the wagon.
Now you know you can do it :smile:
03 Sep 2013, 05:52
It was great waking up this morning without the guilt of eating like a horse which I have been doing for a few months now! I did wake up at 4am really hungry but managed to get back to sleep and now I'm not too bad just having a morning coffee.

Having a boots meal deal for lunch...I really should have a salad!
15 posts Page 1 of 1