The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
New Years Eve
31 Dec 2013, 15:38
Eating windoow just opened :) :) :)

BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!

Hope everone's having a FAB time & a big THANK YOU to those of you that are working xxxx
Re: New Years Eve
31 Dec 2013, 15:43
Enjoy those 8hrs x

Happy New Year to you x
31 Dec 2013, 15:45
:shock: :shock: :shock: oooopppsss i opened my eating window
at 1-30pm but only with a light salad :like: but full 3 courses tonight or 4 if I manage the cheese board
:heart: :drink: :drink: Cheers

♥tomorrow's another year♥
31 Dec 2013, 16:22
Just popped some bits on a little table in the lounge ready for loved one to turn up in about an hour.

4 chocs (no I am not mean, its just what was left from a small box) :lol:
Chilli & lime peanuts
Yorkshire crisps
Basil & garlic olives

All from works xmas hamper !

Champers in fridge chilling :smile:

G&T Granita to make later (Tom Kerridge)

Platter of smoked duck breast, smoked salmon with tequila & chilli
Walnut & stilton salad
Pork belly squares & Dim Sum (M&S)
Melted cheese (oven) and garlic croutons...

Just enough for 2..... :lol: more like 10 :wink:

If hungry.. stilton and crackers with Cranberry balsamic vinegar drizzled on top :like: :clover:

OH has done back to back fast (Sun & Mon), and I haven't gained anything so one night off for very good behaviour :smile: :heart: :oops:
31 Dec 2013, 16:38
Have a fab evening with your OH, you both deserve it!
31 Dec 2013, 17:56
At 2.15 I opened every window, door, nook and cranny in the house and who knows when I will shut them again. Do I care? Na, it's Hogmany for goodness sake so, Happy New Year everyone

Ballerina x :heart:
31 Dec 2013, 18:19
Aaaaggghhhh, I cannot face the food they are eating! Lovely, but mine is a bean and veg curry. Bring it on.
31 Dec 2013, 18:31
Nibbles for party cooked, breaded haddock goujons. A bowl of guacamole and a bowl of dates. I now have to find suitable booze in this near teetotal house to take with us.
31 Dec 2013, 19:00
Four courses for me too if I have room for cheese board at about 10 with some port of course.
9 posts Page 1 of 1