The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
One of Those Weeks!!!
26 Jul 2013, 11:23
Well that sums up my week, I've been very lucky most weeks to lose the amount I've lost and knew it would slow down at some point, Friday starts my week and last Fri I deliberately had sort of mini ''blowout'' and ate + drank whatever I wanted to so only me to blame but also failed on most fastdays like yesterday I went all day then accepted hubby's invite for pub meal, he knows I'm cutting down and doing very well I have to say but I NEVER mention the F word. So my calories were over 500 coz shared few chips but sometimes life's too short.
Back on track today (fasting) and been food shopping with success now going for a walk to keep hunger at bay, That's the first time in 15weeks that I have not lost weight or failed on fasts so I'm not complaining at all But definitely pulling my socks up and making this week count Sue
Re: One of Those Weeks!!!
26 Jul 2013, 11:33
Sending you a hug

Sian
26 Jul 2013, 11:34
We are all human Sue its been one of those weeks indeed. Your accomplishments are proof of your determination. You are doing well
26 Jul 2013, 11:37
To have one of those weeks is not the end of the world and I would put it on the heat wave which drives one crazy and make one do things out of character :grin:
26 Jul 2013, 11:41
It's just one week of your life Sue, not worth worrying about. We all get weeks like that, you are lucky to lose weight continuously for 15 weeks. :smile:

"After all tomorrow is another day", yesterday has now 'Gone With the Wind' (Sorry, couldn't resist that)

Good luck for today

:clover: :clover: :clover:
26 Jul 2013, 12:20
Don't beat yourself up about it Sue, you've done amazingly well! I'll be delighted if I manage 15 weeks without a blip, so give yourself a big pat on the back instead! :smile:
26 Jul 2013, 13:11
What's a week in front of 15 weeks of weight loss?
7 posts Page 1 of 1