The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Hooray, which one did you get in the end?
Mine has only been through the wash once in 6 months - the first time scared me too much
@SianS, I went for the fitbit zip, to see how I get on. I didn't want to monitor my sleep, as I thought I'd get a bit anal and paranoid about that!!

One thing that puzzles me, though; even when it came out of the pack, it showed over 600 cals.
Does it zero itself every day automatically, please?

I feel a #bitofadunce
It does reset every night, and the 600 calories is taking into account your Resting Metabolism (mine already shows 300 and something when I get out of bed) The 600 might be a bit high but once you sync it and put your details on the website it should show an accurate number.
Thanks @SianS
Just done 2280 steps on the treadmill...whhooohooo

Well, you've got to start somewhere...
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Similar Topics

Who is online