The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Puffy!
02 Nov 2013, 20:35
Does anyone else have days when they feel "puffy" or just generally more swollen or bigger? I frequently get this. One day I think I'm finally on my way to my goal weight (albeit a long way off yet) and then I feel quite the reverse. Most frustrating. I guess it could be water retention, but I drink plenty of water. I hate this feeling :confused:
Re: Puffy!
02 Nov 2013, 20:47
Oh yes. Me. I o'd on kale yesterday in my smoothie if that is possible and have been suffering all day. Stomach like a balloon and it's normally flat. No salt and lots of water for me tomorrow.
02 Nov 2013, 20:51
Me too if I eat too many brassica veg like cauliflower or cabbage. I end up with a rock hard bloated stomach which makes me look 6 months pregnant! Quite a feat at age 65! Horrible feeling though and usually only relieved when I lie completely flat on my back.
02 Nov 2013, 21:18
:heart: I have water retention really bad and as I've lost weight I've expected a bigger change but alas very little until recently I posted on this site '' too much salt '' and got answers saying to cut salt which I did and cut my carbs which I did not sure which worked but alas I have results :heart: :heart:
Worth the changes and worth a try for you nursy :clover: Sue
4 posts Page 1 of 1