The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Just committing myself to tomorrow's restart with a post to keep me motivated! Lost track of all sorts over Christmas and although after a year fasting it felt very odd to ear every day, I soon got used to it! The scales tell the tale and I'm 7lbs up! Opps! On the 7th January it's my fastiversary and I would like my first fast back before then so I can assure myself I am back on track to get the last couple of stone off! I'm sure I will pay for my break and suffer the ill effects of first fasting which for me were headaches! I'm holding into the fact my body adapted pretty quick last time and no doubt will do again!
Looking forward to hanging out here again this year! Good luck all newbies and fellow fasters getting back on track for the new year!
With you.

After a year with a downward pointing weight graph, the line is now straight up! Good luck!
Looking at your progress trackers, I can see that you are both true pros. And will be with it again immediately. Good luck.
I'm right there with you as well -- I fell off the wagon pretty good the last 2-3 weeks... :-P

Back in the saddle tomorrow! (Also, my fastiversary is Jan. 8th.) :grin:
We took a planned break from fasting as well, starting back tomorrow :-)
Me too, me too! All the same, back tomorrow to a full fast and my bike commute! :clover: everyone!
I started back yesterday after a 2 week break.I weighed in today(my usual weigh in day) and I have 5lbs to lose to get back to where I was before the break. I'm not at all bothered because I know I will soon lose it and more. I'm just going to keep on going :)
Good to hear there's a few of is in the same boat! I woke in the night to re-plug the youngest with his dummy and felt slightly dizzy and was already attempting to sabotage my fast today with thoughts of 'ooo...maybe I shouldn't fast if I'm ill'', now I'm up and getting ready for work I've realised I'm fine! I will NOT find an excuse not to fast today! Lots of water is the plan and black coffee if I need it! Here I go...
:heart: Welcome back @mariposa :heart:
You could have done worse damage before admitting you need/want to return so well done on that decision :heart:

Happy Fastiversary for tomorrow and best of luck with your first fastday, I'm fasting today and as you know I've loads of weight left to lose so will keep you company with those
2 little stones you want to lose we'll travel together :heart: :heart:
Thanks Sue, it's hard when it's such a long journey, but I've come so far already, next year I think I'll continue fasting rather than taking a break as that definitely works better for me. Fast going well so far and mostly sipping herbal tea which surprisingly I quite like!
10 posts Page 1 of 1