The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Second goal within sight!
06 Sep 2013, 13:03
After the summer slump I am back 52ing the right way. Good fast on Tuesday and second is on for today. Last weigh in on Wed kept me at 178lbs but I took a peak again this am and now looking at 177lbs. Now I realize weight fluctuates but I have not seen this number in about seven years. My second goal was to just be overweight instead of obese. So just 3 more pounds to go! I am so motivated now. I predict I will cross the second finish line by the end of September. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Second goal within sight!
06 Sep 2013, 13:07
Well done clairemarie on the weight lost so far :like:
Good Luck with the second goal at the end of the month :clover: Sue
06 Sep 2013, 13:07
Fantastic news. Make sure you come back here and shout it out loud when you hit that target.
06 Sep 2013, 13:20
Well there is another reason I know that I will meet my goal. I am a fall weather girl and there is a nip in the air this morning. I feel envigorated and look forward to the autumn colors and warm sun, cool air, lonely beaches. I feel alive again after that nasty summer heat.
06 Sep 2013, 14:27
Well done. I enjoy the cooler weather too it seems so much easier to get things done.
06 Sep 2013, 14:50
clairemarie wrote: My second goal was to just be overweight instead of obese. So just 3 more pounds to go! I am so motivated now. I predict I will cross the second finish line by the end of September. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic! Not far to go to that achievement, well done! :like:
06 Sep 2013, 15:54
Congratulations Clairemarie !!!!!!!!
And Good luck with your next goal :-):-)
8 posts Page 1 of 1