The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Sinking
19 Sep 2013, 20:23
Good on you waratah I think the wobbly times will just make us stronger when we look back on our progress on this WOL over time

Agree it is a good feeling when you get back on track. Lots of tools in the variations one can do on IF, so best of luck with it
19 Sep 2013, 20:32
Lots of good advice here so I won't double up on it all - just know that we are all here to support you on your fasts and if you ever need a good distraction the forum is great for passing the time!
19 Sep 2013, 20:51
Lots of good advice; I'm having a bad week, so empathise with you. Sounds like you've gt your mojo back!
20 Sep 2013, 09:37
That's great news, well done.
20 Sep 2013, 11:47
Everyone else has covered all the bases with tactics. So I will just say congratulations one getting back on-board. Take it one day at a time, be mindful of what and why you are eating on a normal day. But most of all be relaxed about this way of eating.
As someone else's strap line says, to paraphrase " I can be strict for one day at a time and that is all I need".
20 posts Page 2 of 2