The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
So, it's been and gone. I was feeling so premenstrual last night just thinking about it. I did break down today and had a forkful of my son's scrambled eggs and tea with one teaspoon of brown sugar (which is only about 20 cals anyway). Had the usual egg, piece of bread and vegetables for dinner, so I think I did well. I can see my face has slimmed down already after not even two weeks on this WOL.
My God and does food taste better!!!! Those scambled eggs were like a piece of heaven. I think the food tastes better even on non-fast days, what do you think?
Keep at it beginners. If this works, for me, it's going to be for life...
I love having buttery scrambled eggs for my 500 cal beanfeast on fast days!
Glad youre already noticing changes for the better..it's encouraging isnt it when we see the results :like:
It is indeed. @CandiceMarie how many eggs add up to 500 kals plus milk etc to make scrambled eggs on a fast day? V cuorious now. Sounds delish (I didn't use butter though, just a little olive oil)
Hiii humpty! I calculate a medium egg as 80 cals..so that's 240 cals,coz i have three.
I use 10 g of butter to cook them in which brings total to 320 cals.
I add watercress,spinach,lettuce..negligible calories,say 50 tops..equals grand total 370 cals.

(I usually have a 60 cal slimmasoup about teatime and the rest of the cals is a trickle of milk in one or two cups of tea and/ or a 40 cal hot choc drink in the evening )

I don't use any milk cooking the eggs..they are nice enough cooked without.
On a non fast day i add a slice of unbuttered toast..which keeps the toast crisp,which goes nicely with the soft texture of the eggs x :razz:
lovely!
5 posts Page 1 of 1