The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
So hungry today!
26 Feb 2014, 18:29
I started a new medication a few weeks back and it has been making me feel "shaky" (it is getting better and should go away entirely) so I gave up my fast on Monday because I just felt so unwell with the shaking.

Today I am feeling much better and am SO committed to doing it but I am STARVING. Just one of those days I guess.

I am going for a walk at lunch in half hour which always seems to help.

Just needed to vent :)
Re: So hungry today!
26 Feb 2014, 19:14
Some days are just like that. I've had a hungry day today as well. it came as a bit of a shock because normally fasting is a breeze for me. Hope you get through it ok.
26 Feb 2014, 23:56
Have you tried kefir? 140cals but fills you up and makes the tummy very happy.
26 Feb 2014, 23:58
Quite often for us ladies the really hungry days are hormonal. Keeping a diary of hungry days sometimes helps to pinpoint the reasons for hunger.
27 Feb 2014, 01:35
Enjoy your walk, and hopefully that helps dull the hunger pangs. A walk is always my default reaction when I'm hungry on a fast day. Or any day actually!
5 posts Page 1 of 1