The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
So tired today :-(
20 Feb 2014, 14:43
Hi all
Im feeling so tierd today after a rubbish night of tossing and turning last night and today is my fasting day and not even hungry yet just drinking plenty, no rumbles from my tummy so far but will make sure I have something later may be a ham, cheese and tomato omelette with a bit of salad if I can stay awake :sleepy:
Re: So tired today :-(
20 Feb 2014, 15:26
:heart: Wakey Wakey @mariondot40 Sorry you're feeling rubbish today and at least you've got a nice meal planned for later then hopefully a good nights sleep.
I haven't had this problem I'm in fact the opposite my sister says I'm doing her head in with my permanent "highs" lol
I suppose 10 months nonstop can be tiring. :heart: Sue
20 Feb 2014, 15:38
Lack of sleep is a permenent feature for me, so I sympathise.
20 Feb 2014, 16:01
Sue.Q wrote: :heart: Wakey Wakey @mariondot40 Sorry you're feeling rubbish today and at least you've got a nice meal planned for later then hopefully a good nights sleep.
I haven't had this problem I'm in fact the opposite my sister says I'm doing her head in with my permanent "highs" lol

@Sue.Q, I'm just imagining you like that ad with the Duracell battery bunny going nineteen to the dozen! Great that this WOE gives you so much energy! :like: :like:
20 Feb 2014, 17:51
callyanna wrote:
Sue.Q wrote: :heart: Wakey Wakey @mariondot40 Sorry you're feeling rubbish today and at least you've got a nice meal planned for later then hopefully a good nights sleep.

@Sue.Q, I'm just imagining you like that ad with the Duracell battery bunny going nineteen to the dozen! Great that this WOE gives you so much energy! :like: :like:

:heart: OH @callyanna That's me deffo :heart:
You've obviously met me at the market buying our celeriac and other ugly veggies. :heart: Sue

PS did you know you're not actually " tagging"? Just thought I'd mention it at last.
5 posts Page 1 of 1