The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I started 5.2 in May and have lost about 3 kilos but have hit a plateau for weeks now
I am sticking to 16-8 but haven't fasted for the past three weeks,
But I have noticed a few interesting things
Most importantly I am eating much less,I can cope with a little hunger.i manage without breakfast ,easily and I would rather eat a lower calorie healthy food than something rich
Last night I had a big yummy meal and today I just haven't felt like eating at all
I think this is my body naturally balancing itself
Went out for lunch and just had a coffee,wasn't even tempted to eat
May try fast again soon to lose the last kilo but actually feel really good and have lost quite a few inches
You describe things that happen with many (not all) that stick with 5:2.

I call it the magic of 5:2. :smile:
I have found that since I dropped all the 'eat regularly whether you want to or not' nonsense I have just returned to my 'young woman' way of eating I.e when I am hungry not by the clock. That way I find I naturally eat a lot less and I also don't snack any more and I'm sure 5:2 re-trained my brain to behave itself and do what it should do not what other, usually overweight people, said it should do,

Ballerina x :heart:
So true.when I was younger( and thinner) I never ate breakfast ,often skipped lunch,ate when I was hungry,and if I ate a lot one day just naturally ate less the next day
Thanks 5.2
4 posts Page 1 of 1