The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

21 posts Page 1 of 2
Successful Shopping Trip
28 Jul 2013, 10:05
Well I had to do it because everything is hanging off me went shopping with friends and bought loads of new clothes 3 sizes smaller !!!
Absolutely amazing, i am so pleased with dropped sizes and my shape I've a long way to go of course but so thrilled with this WOL, one friend was so shocked at my new size, she's the type whose so wrapped up in herself + never sees others so must be good, and of course with my walks the health benefits are to me truly obvious :heart: Sue
Re: Successful Shopping Trip
28 Jul 2013, 10:10
Hi Sue,

Great news, I'm so happy for you! You must be well chuffed! Enjoy the new clothes! :clover: :heart:
28 Jul 2013, 10:12
Hi Sue,

How good is that, I bet you are thrilled and rightly so. :victory: What did you buy and have you found that you have purchased things which you would never have considered before, like a bandage dress perhaps? :shock: Just kidding, :grin: but I certainly have become a little more adventurous, just a little, not quite so 'classic' probably now look like some sad old lady now but who cares. Keep up the good work, you are doing great girl and such an inspiration :like: :like: :like:

Ballerina x :heart:
28 Jul 2013, 10:15
Wow Sue, not one, not two, but THREE sizes down!! How absolutely fabulous, and I bet this is how you feel too :like: :like: :victory: :victory: :cool: :cool:
28 Jul 2013, 10:24
:like: Thanks Josie + Ballerina :like: Thanks but the bandages we're not long enough LOL but yes I did some ''lighter'' colours as I'm usually navy/brown/black only so chose different shades lilac, heather, latte
and of course just had to get couple of bras as I was popping out of oldies, brilliant day on all :heart: Sue
Thanks silverdarling yes 3 I had no idea as I've been altering other clothing to fit 'new' me :like:
28 Jul 2013, 10:40
3 dress sizes! That is fantastic. I bet you felt great at the check out. Hope you didn't spend to much as it won't be long before you drop another size :smile:
28 Jul 2013, 10:43
Yey! Definitely worth a celebration, I've been in size denial I think as was really a bigger size than I'd been squishing into, now they are all loose so hopefully soon I'll be able to shop a size smaller, meanwhile I definitely need to sort my bra issues out! So pleased this is working so well for you, definitely motivation to keep on track! Enjoy your new wardrobe! :0)
28 Jul 2013, 10:45
WOAH!!! Huge success, well done Sue!!!

I checked your progress tracker, it is rather impressive my dear!!!
28 Jul 2013, 10:46
What a great days's shopping, Sue! You have done so brilliantly with your weight loss, and the increased exercise, that you deserve a drop of three sizes! Onwards and downwards!
28 Jul 2013, 10:54
Wow :cool: fantastic! :victory:
28 Jul 2013, 11:12
That is certainly one of the best things about losing weight and wow you have certainly done that. I t is such a boost to morale to get new clothes and more vibrant colours sounds lovely! Huge congratulations on your progress and I am so impressed with your walking, absolutely brilliant! :like: :like:
28 Jul 2013, 11:30
How fabulous Sue! :like: I am so pleased for you, all your hard work and efforts paying off! :heart:
28 Jul 2013, 11:54
Thank-you everyone for all the lovely messages :like: :like: :like: :like:
Didn't spend to much thanks chippmunkcheeks :like: because I headed for sale corner in every shop I went into LOL because as you said I'll have to go again probably later in year :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
And of course had to do lunch and amazed friends when I didn't have salad as everyone assumes that's all you eat, don't mention F word and only one knows what I'm doing and is very supportive but I think a little jealous!!of my achievements as maybe she thought it wouldn't work + I probably would crack at the 2nd hurdle as many times before :like:
Well we can show them all how to do it can't we now !!!
Yes onwards and downwards as you said :heart:
Roll on the visiting''outlaws'' in few weeks time, I'm ready to show the world nothing can stop me now (except myself ) and NO WAY on earth is that going to happen again. Good luck all :clover: Sue
28 Jul 2013, 11:57
Congratulations Sue!
So glad you had a fun day. You really are an inspiration to us all!
28 Jul 2013, 13:04
Fantastic! Well done! :like: :star: :)
21 posts Page 1 of 2