The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I discovered this today in the Sydney Morning Herald, its an article about Michael Mosley and it includes discussion about 5:2.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/diet-an ... 2u3vb.html
Michael Mosley was being interviewed on ABC local this arvo, it was pre recorded and John Morrison the announcer discussed 5:2 with MM. After playing that prerecorded interview John then asked for callers with their experiences of 5:2 so I rang in and sang the praises of 5:2 and told him how I was going.

It is nice to be spreading the word yeah

Apparently MM is in New Zealand and on Aussie pay TV BBC shortly and yes as above 'whats your body hiding series' with MM being aired, am presuming you guys in UK have already seen in them on mentioned was "the men who made us fat" also MM doing some trials about moods where he was the guinea pig again
Gillymary - the moods programme he did was on here recently and was very interesting - it was mentioned on the forum at the time - can't seem to find the ref atm ...
I only have free to air TV so I will miss the series but any links to articles will give me the gist.

It is good to hear MM talk when you have been on the journey a bit and understand what he is talking about because you have experienced it or been informed by this forum's information
5 posts Page 1 of 1