The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Thank-you Moogie
03 Aug 2013, 15:45
Thanks moogie for your new blog, I seem to have hit the plateau as been maintaining same weight for last 3 weigh-ins that and Caroline's post helps a little :heart: I'm amazed and very pleased with my results and had said it had got to slow down eventually :heart: :heart: Sue
Re: Thank-you Moogie
04 Aug 2013, 10:31
Thanks Sue, glad you liked the blog :) I've got a long list of things I want to write about so hopefully there'll be something for everyone there!
04 Aug 2013, 10:47
Im in the same boat as you suzy Q in regards to no weight loss for a while. Not sure whether to tweak or keep 5.2 ing. Think I'll leave it one more week. Moogie! :clover: I just saw your stats. Wow. :like: :like: :like: How do you feel about reaching over 20 kgs loss? :victory: And only 0.8 kgs till your goal! There's going to be some celebrating soon. :star: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rainbow: :pizza: :present: :present: :present: :rainbow: :rose: :cake: :pig2: :drink: :drink: :island: :drink: :drink:
04 Aug 2013, 11:10
Thanks julieanna I wonder if my problem is my carbs creeping up on feed days so going to reduce them on fastdays only for now :clover: Sue
04 Aug 2013, 11:15
Juliana: I shall have to try not to celebrate too much when I reach goal, or I'll find I haven't reached it for long ;) It's really just my initial goal, I'd like to shift another 5kg after that to get a bit more comfortably into the healthy BMI range!

Of course I'm really pleased to have lost over 20kg now and can hardly believe how much larger I was this time last year!
04 Aug 2013, 11:47
Wow Well done moogie you are truly an inspiration to us all :like:
I do know that feeling you can't believe your size this time last year as I just commented on another post my 2 stone ( which I'm thrilled with) feels and looks closer to 3stone so I'm in for the long haul deffo.
Good luck with the remainder :clover: Sue
6 posts Page 1 of 1