The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
5-2-diet-chat-f6/pre-register-your-interest-now-for-the-2014-xmas-challenge-t13087.html is the thread to put in your start weights, update goals, and post all your progress weights.

Please enter your START WEIGHT on that thread and I will update post 1

this is just a reminder thread.

yippeee

fail 1 on my extra challenge of now "extra sugar".. i forgot about the no sugar in coffee and my first expresso this morning had 1/4 teaspoon.. but my second cup none.. thankfully i get coffee from one of the best barista's in Australia! Roasted a few days ago.

get on your mark get set GO
I'm still on 30 September here for another 6 hours! :lol: Will we be weighing weekly? Which day?
rawkaren wrote: I'm still on 30 September here for another 6 hours! :lol: Will we be weighing weekly? Which day?

rawkaren... yes, australia is one of first to reach that date.
Weekly weighings are encouraged. I've set Friday as the day, if you can make it. Dont fret if it doesnt suit.. e.g if you are a faster on Fridays, some people prefer a Saturday for weighings. that's kewl.
as one posts on main thread, i will update post 1 accordingly. yes. post 1 is going to be long but it makes for a good read to see just how people travel.

encouraging all to detail how they feel about their weekly result and if they have to change behaviour if they arent meeting goal.

enter start weight, goals and progress on this link..... 5-2-diet-chat-f6/pre-register-your-interest-now-for-the-2014-xmas-challenge-t13087.html
Enjoyed Day One JR x 16:8 low cal...walked up four flights stairs instead of lift
For me that's a fab start i can build on! X
Good luck one and all..and be careful..
There could be a lot of shed fat on this thread..we don't want anyone slipping and sliding on it! :lol:
4 posts Page 1 of 1