The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
The It Works Body Wrap??
04 Aug 2013, 22:59
So I am sure a lot of you have heard the online chatter about these body wraps by a company called It Works. A trusted friend of mine sells them and recommends them, so I bought 1 before I tried 5:2. I must admit it made my skin feel tighter but I am not sure if I lost WEIGHT necessarily. I am contemplating using 1 or 2 again on a fast day just to help kind of "kick it up a notch" but I don't know if anyone else has had experience with these good or bad? Thoughts appreciated! :smile:
Re: The It Works Body Wrap??
05 Aug 2013, 08:33
Hi Meeshee,

here is the link to my experience with body wraps, hope you enjoy it,

introduce-yourself-f1/body-wrap-trials-read-the-verdict-here-t7086.html

Ballerina x :heart:
06 Aug 2013, 00:47
HAHAH Ballerina you are too funny!! Loved that post!! I think you're right, the "loss of inches" is temporary due to my tummy being squished to death by Saran Wrap!! :)
06 Aug 2013, 09:05
Hi Meeshee,

Glad you enjoyed it. Don't not try any of them just because of my experience, we are all different and you may be luckier, and a lot younger, than me. Good luck if you go for it,

Ballerina x :heart:
06 Aug 2013, 09:47
I've not tried those ones but did have some success with the ActiDerm wraps. Much prefer the Universal Contour Wrap by Germaine de Cappucini, though they can be a bit messy!
5 posts Page 1 of 1