The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all

I am a very very bad girl today as I have eaten 8 of my chocs just now and feel sick, but did enjoy them lol on the plus side I have had two fasts (mon and thurs) of not many cal and wanted to try to get through the day on just drinking lots of fluid, I managed Do do Mon and found it easy but Thurs i needed something but was under 200 cals at the end of it. Plus i lost almost 2LBs and goin to try it again this comming week.
@Mariondot40 Well done on eating all 8 I say!!! :shock:
coz Santa dropped some off for me and I thought them awful so they wouldn't tempt me at all
unlike their dark continental :heart:
Put your mishap behind you and learn from your mistake
you greedy madam you. :heart: Sue
Ooops forgot to say well done on your good fasts and weightloss this week that's brilliant
Hi again
Well its 5.30pm and I am bloody bloated and I hate it so must of been those chocs I eaten so thats it no more of them for me!!!
Well done on the fasting and as long as you enjoyed them,the eight chocs!
I feel sick too..allowed myself a satday treat,bought what i thought was small bar of dairy milk
Got home and on closer inspection its dairy milk with ritz crackers! I thought bleurgh but gave it a go and its lovely..choccy and salty crisp ritz cracker..nice combo! Feel quite sick myself now tho..i do think fasting means our body wont tolerate as much cr* p any more x
Can I just say, Marion, that I haven't had one tiny spec of chocolate since Feb 10th! How strong is that, eh?! Mind you, it's weird because I've found that I don't fancy any at the mo. However, having seen this thread...

Bean :shock:
5 posts Page 1 of 1