The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
First fast day
21 Feb 2013, 20:25
Went ok. Had a banana at lunch and a ww ready meal with loads of veg at 7pm and now I feel hungry and am obsessing about food!
Worried I'm going to go on a huge binge for the next three days til Mondays fast!!
Re: First fast day
21 Feb 2013, 22:59
This is my 4th fast day and I found it gets easier as we go along, at least for me... Im not obsessing as much now!!!!I thought I might binge too but didnt, actually found I was fuller much more quickly the next day and didnt feel like rubbish! Hope it goes well for you...It will get better!
22 Feb 2013, 07:12
That's good to hear. I really want this to work as I'm rubbish at dieting and all that points/calorie counting!
22 Feb 2013, 17:28
How did first fast day go?.....and how did you get on today?
22 Feb 2013, 18:22
Ok really until I ate my one meal in the evening then all I kept thinking about was food!! Woke up hungry but went for a swim first and felt quite energetic! Had sarnie for lunch then found an opened packet of biscuits and scoffed the lot - feel yucky and stuffed now!! Making me look forward to my next fast!!
22 Feb 2013, 20:47
Im prob too new at this Kebyss to be giving advice but I find the morning after my fast ( I do the 36 hour...eating my dinner at 6 on wednesday ...500 kcal on thursday and not eating until Friday morning)
...that I have to have breakfast...a bowl of porridge and some blueberries is my norm....it sort of sets me off on the right road for the day!!!!
22 Feb 2013, 21:49
It's been a weird day as I have found myself saying 'no, I'm not hungry at the moment' .never happened before!!!
7 posts Page 1 of 1