The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
TGIFD
25 Feb 2013, 06:52
Thank goodness it's fast day.......after weekend of too much Mars Mars Rice crispy cake......I'm glad it's here....weigh in tomorrow....thought it was today....one more day woo hoo...have a good fast day everyone x :D
Re: TGIFD
25 Feb 2013, 07:05
I feel the same! I have eaten everything not nailed down and even had a good go with the crow bar to get to those things. Why oh why do I continue to binge? They are fairly minor now but I still lose control. It makes me feel so rough too. :?
Am having my bowl of porridge now and will have soup this evening and feel so much better for it.
25 Feb 2013, 07:15
I have actually been pretty good this week.....well lots better than normal....but yes still went a bit mental at the weekend....but I supposes that's the beauty ...you know you can have a splurge now and again and still see results....but like you I feel rubbish....why oh why.....yes need to invest in a crow bar lol :D
25 Feb 2013, 09:05
I had a good old binge on Saturday too - but I blame the half bottle of champagne I drank! It was our wedding anniversary, we had a very nice meal (at home) and a bottle of Bolly that had been sitting in the rack for at least 2 years. So far, so good. I should have been full. But no, we sat down to watch TV and the cravings started. DH then nipped out to the late shop down the road and came back with TWO boxes of Maltesers, one each... and we sat and ate the lot. How piggy is that?
No more alcohol for me this week! (and thus, hopefully, no chocolate cravings!)
Jan
25 Feb 2013, 09:12
Thanks for these posts. I woke up feeling pretty disheartnened and it is fast day for me, but after reading this I feel that I can face the day and enjoy it.
25 Feb 2013, 09:15
For me it was Sunday and yes also a box of maltesers, don't know why but it does seem to happen regularly I'm glad I'm fasting today. :!:
25 Feb 2013, 09:45
Ditto!! Second fast day for me. But this time I'm at home instead of busy at work so I'm thinking today could be tough. On the plus side my house has never looked so clean!!
8 posts Page 1 of 1