The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/feast-fami ... d=18613821

Just started watching this and thought I'd share - they even used my before & after photos (I hate photos of me!). Looks like they've got the Kate Harrison photos too.

How exciting, I was on TV in the USA :D I've never been on TV before!

----

EDIT:
Looks like the full story is on the ABC News channel tonight:
"Watch the full story on "Nightline" TONIGHT at 12:35 a.m. ET"

Good to see the producer found a few more willing subjects for before & after photos too, I was surprised no one here had any!

Hopefully there'll be a full video on their site tomorrow :D
There's a video, but I don't know if there is a longer report to come...

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/controversial-fast-diet-instructs-days-fasting-18625404
Thanks, I was just about to post that! They used the photo of my waist & jeans gap :D
All in all, a positive report.

I assume the title is deliberately dramatic to attract finger-wagging viewers, the ones who "know better"! :roll:
Hi,

Just watched the video, maybe there will be more people on here after the horizon programe is aired in the USA!
A star is born! Very much the American, superficial take but a start and I hope they manage to pump up the good things and downgrade the nay-sayers.
Cool!! Looking good there. And a generally positive news report as well! :D
7 posts Page 1 of 1