The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Just wondering has any one had a big night out and what was the outcome did they still lose that week sticking to 5:2 otherwise?

I was out on a rare all day booze up saturday ooooops, and ate a meal out into the pot! this is my 3rd week and so far have lost 7lb, I will see what affect saturday has had on saturday morning when i weigh myself. I was just curious as to how detrimental people have found this?

thanks
Yes! Last week when we had visitors and I still lost 3lbs. Hope not to do it again though!
oh what a great loss that was. il keep you posted how this week works out considering my binge drink!!!!
Yes, and yes, still lost weight.
I've done it too (the shame!)and although I didn't lose lbs, I still lost body fat. An occasional splurge doesn't mean all your hard work is undone! Couldn't fast until my hangover was entirely gone tho :-)
Haven't done binge drinking but have to confess to binge chocolate fixes today (when supposed to be fasting but will do that tomorrow instead!)
hi
had a big night out on saturday, and have hadto replace battery in scales so sadly according to them i have gained but the tape and clothes are teling me its all still ok

jen
We've been going out at least twice a week, to be honest it's the only thing keeping me sane!

I think it really depends on where you are with your weight loss, if you need to loose 6lb, probably not going to work, but us tubbies needing to loose 60lb get a few fringe benefits! ( Not us as in you and me you understand, just another person like me, who wouldn't be offended by being called tubby and also enjoying the odd night out on the lash!)
yeah i have achieved my weight loss goal by this diet.It works i must say.
Secondly when you use vegetables and fruits and the major part of your food is low calorie or fat than that is very good for you in terms of nutrition.
Yes...every week lol....and meals out ...carry outs cakes etc....x
10 posts Page 1 of 1