The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
4th Fast
09 Mar 2013, 20:23
Hi, today is fast day number four. Had to change from my planned Monday/ Thursday routine due to working away all week, dinners with clients etc. That's what's great about 5:2, I can be flexible with fast days to suit my schedule. Each day has been easier and today didn't eat until 7pm ( lentil soup with some yoghurt and grapes for dessert) despite a 7 am start to my day.

Doing this mainly for the health benefits as I only need to lose a few pounds overall and already feel more alert and, like many others, actually look forward to my fast days. Will be back to the usual days next week and am avoiding the scales and the measuring tape until I've been on the plan for a month.

Congratulations to all who've made it through their first day. It gets easier, believe me.

Sweettooth
Re: 4th Fast
10 Mar 2013, 05:31
I have a school camp to work around this week. Will be using lots of energy and little sleep but I might try one fast day. The kids will suffer if I do 2 I think!!
Re: 4th Fast
10 Mar 2013, 21:27
Great post, Sweettooth!
3 posts Page 1 of 1