The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Just had this today - delicious !!!

Calorie count

Ingredients

Tigs, come cook for me! Your pictures look delish! I am not much of a cook, and fortunately AND unfortunately for me my husband does most of the cooking. He is a skinny little thing so he doesn't think much about where to save calories! I think that is why when I am being serious I like to eat a lot of packaged foods, that way I am certain of the counts. If I had your talent in the kitchen that would be a different thing!
I wanted to post a picture of my meal today, too, but couldn't figure out how to attach one! Help? (I'm a total message board newbie, fyi.)
Jen you will need to upload your picture to a picture hosting site - I use photobucket, once the picture is uploaded to there you need to copy the URL - address of where the picture is stored on the host site..then when you are on this board and creating/replying you will see a button at the top of the text box that says "Img" you need to post the URL of your picture between the two img tags, and your picture should show up.

If you hover your mouse over the "Img" button you will see what I mean

Gapeach - I love to cook !!! not sure how somebody else would find my cooking though :bugeyes:
Thanks, Tigs33!. I'll look into photobucket and figure it out....
Jen, just noticed you are my neighbor...I am in Roswell! (Small world-lol)
6 posts Page 1 of 1