The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Goodbye weight!
25 Mar 2013, 09:31
So i weighed this morning....in my first week of 5:2 i have lost...

5 POUNDS!

On my feed days all i have done to aid is not have white bread and include salad where i can, no eating in the evenings. Thats all.

Very pleased with this loss and lost roughly half an inch off my waist, i see it more in my work uniform as my top which i couldnt do up the last button on before, i now can, in this short week that has happened!

Anyone else weighed in today?
Re: Goodbye weight!
25 Mar 2013, 09:39
Well done that's a great loss. I loss 1kg my first week as well. Was hoping for a little bit more but a loss is a loss therefore I am happy
25 Mar 2013, 09:41
Well done on the 1kg loss, thats still if i remember rightly like 2.2 pounds? What i used to be told, is when it didnt feel like enough...find something that weighs a pound, or two....and carry it round for a while
25 Mar 2013, 09:43
Just weighed in this morning and 11 weeks in have lost 15lbs! Yey! Don't get disheartened if you plateau next week or even go up as my weight has fluctuated alot over the 11 weeks and my weight loss isn't steady every week! But the trend has been downwards and I've tried to focus on the bigger picture of loss. Mind you, I haven't done anything to cut calories on non fast days apart from recently having a later breakfast which avoids me getting morning munchies! Well done on your first weigh in! It gets easier and easier as the weeks go on :victory:
25 Mar 2013, 09:46
mariposa wrote: Just weighed in this morning and 11 weeks in have lost 15lbs! Yey! Don't get disheartened if you plateau next week or even go up as my weight has fluctuated alot over the 11 weeks and my weight loss isn't steady every week! But the trend has been downwards and I've tried to focus on the bigger picture of loss. Mind you, I haven't done anything to cut calories on non fast days apart from recently having a later breakfast which avoids me getting morning munchies! Well done on your first weigh in! It gets easier and easier as the weeks go on :victory:

If i dont put on next week i'll be shocked. Its my time of the month and i ALWAYS put on the week after i start
25 Mar 2013, 10:13
So it's water. People who lose a lot the first week tend not to lose lots the next couple of weeks. Will really need to look at the loss over months to see the trend as a pound, which is the average loss pw can get overshadowed by water fluctuations easily.
25 Mar 2013, 10:24
Mine does too, keep the faith, it has worked for me!
25 Mar 2013, 10:27
Right, i best get ready and go to work, feel more ready to eat even better this week on feed days!
25 Mar 2013, 22:27
Great weight loss! I am 2 weeks ahead of you - and have lost 12lb in 3 weeks - hopefully you will continue to make big strides to your goal too.
25 Mar 2013, 22:40
newme2105 wrote: Great weight loss! I am 2 weeks ahead of you - and have lost 12lb in 3 weeks - hopefully you will continue to make big strides to your goal too.

Thats an amazing loss in 3 weeks, well done you!
10 posts Page 1 of 1