The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm OFF chocolate!
03 Apr 2013, 06:38
Well today I'm on a feast day (yes I call it feast/fast especially as I tend to feast on my non fast days :>)and I decided to eat the Choc Easter egg my client gave me belatedly (my only Easter egg) and after a fast day I STILL feel like vomiting after I ate it! I can see that I am developing good habits after fasting. My body just can't handle this food even though my mind is saying 'you can eat it' :curse: :curse: Good news I think - hope I don't go off red wine :grin:
Re: I'm OFF chocolate!
03 Apr 2013, 06:41
hahahah. The move towards healthier eating is quite amazing, isn't it. Our bodies are really cool that way if we listen to them. Fingers crossed for the red wine.
03 Apr 2013, 06:46
Congratulations, lucky you. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for myself; my body still has to understand that feast day does not mean binge day :-(
But I am quite hopeful that I will manage soon eating less suagrs and then my body might react in the same way as yours. :-)
03 Apr 2013, 06:48
Trini it still means binge day for me;>) maybe u need to eat too much till u feel sick like me LOL
03 Apr 2013, 06:50
Yesterday was a normal-eating day for me (Monday was a fast day), so I guzzled two thick squares of choc in the evening, just stopping myself from having a third, when WHAM I felt something happen in my head! No really, I had a sort of headache and felt odd, then my heart rate went up. Not nice! I had choc at the weekend with no prob.
03 Apr 2013, 07:16
GMH, but just the one egg made you feel sick already?!? How big was it?
6 posts Page 1 of 1