The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Its day one
03 Apr 2013, 06:53
I am on the fruity herbal tea as we speak.

Slightly worried how I will be, but determined to give it a go.
Re: Its day one
03 Apr 2013, 06:55
Hello Vicki
good for you starting! Day one is interesting, to say the least. Lots of fluid and distraction- I recommend the board as a great way to lose lots of time! Good luck
03 Apr 2013, 07:02
Good luck Vicki,

Hope it goes well. Took me a little while to get used to fasting but some people seem to take to it straight away.
03 Apr 2013, 07:14
Hi Vicki, good luck today - it does get easier and you learn that you can cope with feeling hungry for short periods. Just hold on to the thought that tomorrow you can eat normally again.
03 Apr 2013, 19:13
Hi Vicki
Hope your first fast went well. This really is a great WOE.
Wishing you success on your weight loss/body repair journey.
03 Apr 2013, 22:29
I just had a cup of broth to get me through until dinnertime (when I eat my 400-500 cal on fast days). I'm really hungry, but I only have one hour to go. How much time do you have left?
6 posts Page 1 of 1