The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Finished my fast for the 2nd week and my weigh in day way today. I lost 51lbs. I am truly amazed, pleased :grin: it's not a real hardship. I've even got my husband on it! he doesn't need to lose a lot, but I think the health benefits acquired will really benefit him. I love the forum on here, the advice is great and the stories are truly inspiring.
51??? Hopefully not, you'd vanish! ;-)

Congratulations!!!
:lol: my haste! It's 5lbs!
Well done - congrats! 5lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant. 51lb would be showing off a bit!!
He he!!!
I've just finished my second week as well- fasting yesterday was a real struggle - but a kilo off and feeling teeny is just the business isn't it!!
Congrats to you both! It's lovely isn't it to see results!
5 lbs in 2 weeks is wonderful!

Great going:-)
So nice to hear about good results, well done!
51lbs was a Freudian slip! Thanks for all your comments, it's cheered me up. Well done Lulipoolie! Great feeling seeing good results. :like:
13 posts Page 1 of 1