The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
This is week 8 and fast no 15 for me - found my two fasts last week totally AWFUL so am starting today with a v positive feeling (slightly forced, it is Monday after all) and very much wanting to succeed! Hope everyone else has good fasts today!
Good luck AbbieTaylor. You'll find a lot of people fasting today so you are in good company!
Hi, I'm fasting too, the main thread is open if you want to say hello there :)
First fast day - whoo oooo!
22 Apr 2013, 11:38
Well, here I am - day 1!! And Seriously geared up for This :)
Just had lunch: leek and potato soup and raspberry jelly
I made the soup with 100g potato, 133g leeks, 1 Knorr chicken stock cube, cooked and then partially whizzed up so still some bite and texture - was really hungry and I swear this was the best tasting soup I have ever had!! Made up some Hartleys sugar free raspberry jelly - 10 calories!!!!!!! This is to satisfy my sweet tooth and means that I have something yummy to pick at. Total lunch count: 125 calories.
Tillyfloss- good luck. I have almost finished my first FAST DAY- minimal hunger pains all day, but a lingering headache. looking forward to breakfast in the morning
Have just caved in to a frusli bar - only 111 calories but had intended on saving the cals for a nicer evening meal ! Going to exercise class tonight and that usually means a reduced appetite so not throwing in the towel just yet :-D good luck everyone ! This time tomorrow we'll be eating!
Good on you for approaching it positively. :) Just adding my good luck as another faster. Strangely today my mind is not on food. I have done a bit of exercise which has probably helped focus my mind on what I want to achieve rather than any pain!
Me too - just had a long weekend of eating/drinking due to birthday celebrations - not finding it too hard so far. This is only my third week but I'm still determined - good luck
So far so good! I have soup with me but really want to save all my calories for an evening meal tonight so hoping I don't cave in and eat it! Thanks for all the support :-)
9 posts Page 1 of 1