The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All

Just started on 5.2 today and am starting off on a fasting day, so far so good.

Just looking for some advice on how to follow this correctly, what you are all eating on non fasting days, do you still diet on these days or isnt it necessary. Ive read the book and loved the benefits documented, just looking for some support to get this off to a good start.

Jacqui x
Hello Jacqui and welcome. If you go to the top of the main page, you'll see a blue circle with 'what is the 5;2 DIET ' and a green one with 5:2 FAQs. Click on them and a wealth of info is revealed! Lot's of advise on the forums too, but that's a great start. Lot's pf support too; have a browse and come back to ask anything specific and let us know how you're getting on.
:)
Thanks Janeg will have a look in there just now. First day was fine going to fast tomorrow again xx
Well done for getting going - I personally wouldn't recommend you do two days on the trot for your fast - it makes it very very difficult and could put you off very quickly.

The great thing about this way of eating (I am only new to it too) is that having normal days in between makes it easy to stick too. Don't get me wrong some days your tummy just rumbles - in fact I'm on here now because not quite time for evening meal !!

Good luck
4 posts Page 1 of 1