The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Its was my 6th fast today and the first Monday I have done, I am extra proud as been really stressed. My female lab attacked my male lab this morning (play fighting) got out of hand. So Ben has to be sedated for stitches today, and normally all I want to do is eat when I am stressed!
Sorry about your labs, You did great not caving in. I think I would have if that happened to my westie Jack. I'd be reaching for the wine at least to steady my nerves. :neutral:
Well done on getting through it.

I've also had a stressful day, but fishbaum's post on the fasting today thread made me stop and think at a weak moment. I've also survive picking up my girls from brownies, where they have been baking chocolate cookies :shock:
Oh dear Claire23 - I know hiw you feel about the dogs, our 7 year old Dobe keeps going for his Mum, it's always short but sharp but still quite shocking & not easy to manage, we can hardly get rid of either of them :(

Hope everyone is well now, well done for not cracking :like:
Thanks guys
The thought of getting rid of elsa my female lab crossed my mind but I just couldn't.
They seem fine with eachother now. Ben has gone to bed in the cone of Shame!
5 posts Page 1 of 1