The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Body Warps
29 Apr 2013, 19:29
Hi everyone,

Just heard that I am going to be included in the Actiderm Body Wraps trial but I felt that 'Body Warps' was probably a more apt title, well, for me at least. I watched the promotional video, wiped the tears of laughter away, got myself some dry knickers, another bottle of wine and thought "What have I let myself, and my poor unsuspecting husband, in for?". He is useless at wrapping Christmas presents so goodness only knows how he is going to manage this.

Actually, I'm rather excited and have quite high hopes that my 'needs a good ironing' body will benefit from being mummified in bandages and clingfilm. I assume the cling film is to keep me nice and fresh, I will let you know.

I shall keep everyone updated once my 'First aid for fat fillies'' action pack arrives so watch this space and be prepared to amazed!

Ballerina x :shock:
Re: Body Warps
29 Apr 2013, 22:27
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29 Apr 2013, 22:37
I just had a real belly laugh when I read your post. Thank you so much. Off to bed chuckling. Enjoy the warp wrap
29 Apr 2013, 23:45
I really thought you had made a typo until I read your post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and who could forget this hilarious post:
Ballerina wrote: Hi Moogie,

I love you, yes, I am up for this one, thank you. I would love to say that my body is a temple but the reality is it is more like a crumbly old ruin! My upper arms have been known to frighten small children, my thighs are no longer allowed out except under cover of darkness and the least said about my stomach and spare tyres (yes, plural) the better.

I have watched the video so you can ask me questions later. I shall e-mail my details to NOW!

Many thanks again,

Ballerina x

P.S. I am sooooo excited, you have made a happy woman very old, or something !?

:grin:
Hopefully it will all be worth it ballerina!

Good luck *walks away still chuckling* :wink:
29 Apr 2013, 23:47
Bahahaha! I"m looking forward to hearing how you go.
30 Apr 2013, 02:55
Oh dear Ballerina, I have such an image in my head :bugeyes: I may never thnik about Gladwrap (cling film) the same way again. :grin:

Can't wait to hear how it all goes.
30 Apr 2013, 03:36
Love your post, Ballerina you really made me laugh. Everyone else has said exactly my thoughts.
30 Apr 2013, 05:48
if there are no pictures, it hasn't happened
although with your descriptions and my mental pictures it could already have happened!
:bugeyes: :lol:
8 posts Page 1 of 1