The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Normally do Wed and Mon, but what with bank holiday and village fete I'm not sure I fancy that. My mother in law died yesterday (she was very old and had advanced dementure so expected. We were not close, but it is still sad), and on Tue we need to meet funeral directors and clear he room out at the home. Not sure I fancy that on an empty stomach. Don't want to do Friday, and don't like the idea of doing two days in a row. But don't want to miss a week either as I seem to have come off the slight plateau I was on! Hm.
Sounds like a difficult week. Food is probably not going to be a priority anyway. Why not do some half fasts? Eg. Have 2 small meals however it fits in with the day.
Could you do today? I normally do Mon and Weds too, but did Monday's yesterday and will do Weds as normal.
As Caro says food won't be a priority this week, try & fit fasting day in later in the week & you'll probably find with all the running around you still lose.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, Swedey. I think a week off from the diet might be needed sometimes.
Going to try Tue and Thur. Thur is a definite, and if I end up going a bit over on the Tue (will probably have breakfast, no lunch and then dinner) it won't matter. The week after that I have my dad and partner staying, bit I won't take a holiday from the diet then as I'm really in to this now - not long until I'm down enough to be allowed a riding lesson!!!
6 posts Page 1 of 1