The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Surprised myself today :)
05 May 2013, 15:45
OK, today isn't a usual fast for me, I fast mon and thurs. I have done 7 fasts so far as I did 4:3 my first week just because the way it fell.

Me and hubby have been invited for dinner at his mums today, I found this out yesterday after eating just over 2000 cals which made me feel a little guilty especially as I didn't do any walking yesterday. So I thought I would try and fast all day today so I could enjoy the meal this evening followed by a likely home made pud without feeling too guilty! So I am amazed that I haven't eaten anything since 8pm last night :like:
Re: Surprised myself today :)
05 May 2013, 17:46
Hope you have an enjoyable evening - especially the home made pudding! I really like 5:2 because it is so flexible. I always look forward to reading your posts.
05 May 2013, 17:50
Today is not a normal fast day for me either, but had no fast days last week due to vacation on a cruise ship so felt I needed to get back to fasting as quick as possible. I am doing a 36 hour water only fast twice a week. It has truly diminished my appetite and have been losing 1 pound a week. I envy you with your dinner and desert tonight!
05 May 2013, 18:18
Navwoman wrote: Hope you have an enjoyable evening - especially the home made pudding! I really like 5:2 because it is so flexible. I always look forward to reading your posts.

Just finished gammon and lamb with veg, sautéed potatoes and Yorkshire pud following by profiteroles!! I am Full!!! How lovely are u to say u like my posts!! X
05 May 2013, 18:19
eastbruce wrote: Today is not a normal fast day for me either, but had no fast days last week due to vacation on a cruise ship so felt I needed to get back to fasting as quick as possible. I am doing a 36 hour water only fast twice a week. It has truly diminished my appetite and have been losing 1 pound a week. I envy you with your dinner and desert tonight!

Oh dear bless u! Don't read my post above!! Hope u enjoyed your cruise I haven't been on one before
5 posts Page 1 of 1