The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I had a Dream
07 May 2013, 01:33
I have just finished my second fast day and last night I dreamt that I had lost so much weight my stomach looked like it did when I was twenty - concave with hip bones showing. I can still feel the delight I felt in the dream. Not sure I want to lose quite that much weight but perhaps my subconscious was telling me I could if I wanted to.
At seventy and 5'9" I started off weighing 16 and half stone, a weight I have been at for many years. My concern is that if I lose too much weight my skin will look pretty scraggy. I don't want to look like a hag. I recently made myself some Comfrey Root ointment for a sore on my leg. It not only helped with the sore but improved the skin around it, removing redness (from thinning skin) and age spots. I might try it on a few wrinkles elsewhere and see if it helps. Will keep you posted
Re: I had a Dream
07 May 2013, 02:00
What a lovely dream. Go for it! :-)
07 May 2013, 04:54
Great dream and can u send some comfrey cream ;>) I used Comfrey cream years ago for a scar after surgery - put onto it by a Pommy girl I knew - was good
07 May 2013, 06:04
I am going to try and make some Comfrey ointment using coconut oil as I believe it is absorbed better by the skin. Just waiting for it to be sent.
Let me know where to send it and I will post you a jar.
07 May 2013, 07:14
We will all be lining up for a sample Georgina. :grin:

Might be safer to just post the recipe. I would love to give it a go.
5 posts Page 1 of 1