The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
l love this
07 May 2013, 03:35
Hi i just had to share this, for me to stick to any diet is amazing, after a few weeks I get bored and then all effort is out the window. I have being doing this woe for a few weeks now and had to go overseas for a week, so no fasting and when I returned I had the flu, so it was two weeks of no fasting. Today I got right back into it and it was no effort at all, in fact I had actually missed my fast days. It really feels like I am giving my body a break by not eating all the time. I can really see myself doing this forever, so much easier than restricting food all the time. :like:
Re: l love this
07 May 2013, 04:29
That's fantastic! Yep, this WoE is so very adaptible to what ever life is throwing at you.
07 May 2013, 05:19
That's great :) i can see me sticking to this long term too.
07 May 2013, 05:55
Glad you are finding it easy- there are people on the board who have been doing this WOE for up to a year so it seems to be sustainable. Long may we all continue!
07 May 2013, 06:07
Hi I just couldn't agree more. I did 3 weeks with 6 fast days and then went away for a week and just tried to be careful. On my return I resumed fast days (yesterday was the first) and found it really easy. What was even more exciting is that I didn't gain any weight the week I was away ..... yahoo!!

I really don't find the fast days that hard now (the first couple were a bit tough). This is for me also.
07 May 2013, 06:17
I totally agree. Yesterday was my three month anniversery and I was thinking to myself that I could easily continue this way of life, no worries.
6 posts Page 1 of 1