The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

17 posts Page 1 of 2
So I finally reached my 1st major goal of getting out of the 'obese' BMI category and couldn't be happier. I usually wait 4 weeks to weigh myself and update my stats, but had a feeling I reached the non-obese category and couldn't wait... :like:

So, after a little over 5 months of doing the 5:2 WOE I have lost 44+ lbs. I am surprised at how easy it's been, and since I've never really dieted before I can't compare it to anything else.

Next step is 200 lbs., which I haven't been at since I was in my 20's...then we'll see where I want to go from there. At that point I will still be in the 'overweight' category according to BMI, but would be more then happy to reach and maintain that weight.

Thanks to this forum for continued support and tips!
Well done, congratulations!!!
That's a great achievement. Well done.
That's an impressive loss, well done! :victory:
Fantastic, very well done, keep going!
Wow! Congratulations! You should be so proud of this milestone! I am IMPRESSED!!!

mikita
Congratulations, thats a brilliant achievement. I love these posts, so inspiring. :star:
Well done you, you are amazing, and such an inpiration. Thank you for sharing, and keep at it. /Nickis
YAY! Great accomplishment and VERY inspiring to others. You should feel VERY pleased!
Well Done you !! I have loads to lose so know how you feel, think I'm
M/obese but got to my first 1stone lost before my holiday, not weighing in just yet, unlike you I've tried every diet in the book and my first stone wasn't the quickest one I've lost it was by far the easiest and most enjoyable, yes after years I am for the first time enjoying being on a diet.
Good luck with your journey. Sue :clover:
Congratulations! What a great step for your health! I remember how I felt when I broke that barrier. It gave me the gumption to keep on going. 200 sounds like it is in your future!
Thanks everyone for the replies...yes Sue my starting BMI was 35.9 and as of this morning it is 29.7...couldn't be happier.
17 posts Page 1 of 2