The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
I have. :grin:
I was tempted but resisted I don't trust myself just yet.
Fingers cross you get some really flash tell you your fabulous type scales :wink:
What a great idea! As tomorrow is Mothers Day and we're going out to eat tonight :oops: I guess I'd better table that until next week and give myself a present. :wink:
Yeah thinking new scales are the go. Happy Mother's Day all :heart: :evilgrin: :
Tammz wrote: I was tempted but resisted I don't trust myself just yet.
Fingers cross you get some really flash tell you your fabulous type scales :wink:

I think they are arriving tonight when daughter arrives home! yippee

I hope they show a lower weight than my others. Do scales become inaccurate as they age. my old ones are like 15 years old
I got them for my birthday! and initially they told me I was heavier (I had expected this as I had been using the Wii Fit board and subtracting 2lbs for clothing even when I was just in my bra and knickers) my OH uses them too :smile:
Yippee they arrived! It measures everything you can think of and even shows progress over time. Just got to work out how to program it!

Surprising it doesnt also measure mood ! Happy even to leave it as just scales..

Except i dont like the scales right now.. shows one more kilogram than my old set lol
7 posts Page 1 of 1